Wednesday, May 26, 2010

simple supper-turbo burritos

 An internet friend posted one of her favorite easy dinners the other day and we eat something much the same  quite often. I never called them anything but food until  I saw them dubbed as turbo burritos. Since she is the one that posted the recipe I will direct you to her post rather than making one here.

 The only thing I do differently is that  I shred cabbage and place under the burritos  add green onions and  use paneer  or white cheese to top it with instead of cheddar.By adding a few more veggies it becomes a one dish meal. This is a very quick and easy meal to make and is pretty inexpensive  especially if you make all the ingredients from scratch rather than purchasing.

2 comments:

  1. We'd call the basic recipe bean enchiladas. I like how you bring in the cabbage and paneer. Nice!

    ReplyDelete