Tuesday, April 26, 2011

more wick-alternative beds

Ever wake up and have a list of "todo's" that you intend upon doing only to find several hours later that although you had good intentions, none of it got done? I had one of those days today and although nothing that should have been done got done, a lot did get done and it was an enjoyable day.

I cleaned up the greenhouse and replanted, harvested some veg and replanted, then made several more wick beds out of recycled clothes, papers, cans and a bit of compost all thrown into either a tire or pieces of the trailer that we dismantled.

Lately I have had several questions on the different types of gardens that we have and since I was building new ones today, I decided to video some of the different beds and gardens that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment