Friday, January 2, 2015

inspiration from the garbage heap


The last few days have had me feeling a little frustrated n grumpy about things n stuff (since resolved). The other night I went down to fetch some green onions to go with dinner n feed the bunnies, I decided I wanted to take a picture of my wheat on the junk pile. It's greenery makes me feel happy. As I stood there to take a picture I noticed a book cover laying there on the heap. I had to take the picture...sometimes we just have to be reminded that this is "the way things work". Mind you, I don't ever recall seeing this book on the pile there before and I check on my wheat a couple time a week. Thinking about it,  I don't really recall ever seeing that book at all before.



Yesterday while out putzing about I ran across some more pages of a book with these words poking up through the mud n muck...

No comments:

Post a Comment